Featured
Tennessee 98755
July 5-10, 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We arrived at this RV camp on 5 July and left on July 10th. We arrived about 3:00pm on the 5th and was met by the camp host as we came in. The camp was pretty busy at that time and only had 3 sites available. This location has begun taking reservations again. They take reservations but don't assign sites. You pick any site that is available once you arrive. I actually like this. You can pick which available best suits you. Sites are pretty wide and long. They have full hook up and a picnic table. We were very happy with the cleanliness of the camp site and the overall environment. Commissary being right around the corner is a plus as well as the shoppette. The Exchange is a view blocks away but within walking distance. Memphis is about 20 minutes away. We did a lot of site seeing there. Overall this place is one of the best RV camps we have ever spent time at. We will definitely return and recommend anyone going this way pick this camp site first. Great experience.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 21, 2021
Thank you for your review. I have been following this site and the campground website page still shows NO NEW Reservations. Thanks to your review, I was able to go online and make reservations for October! Even thou, just for one night, I am looking forward to the visit.
1 results - showing 1 - 1