4.5 156
South Dakota 139408
June 28-July6 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Amy was great getting me in last minute for the 4th of July holiday week. But did have to move a few times due to spots having reservations. Their paper system of reservations seems out of date and probably would be more organized if they didn't give people their space number before they got here. They have a big board that if you check in after hours, you know what space you would go to. Bob and Casey the camp hosts that were on duty when I arrived were great!! Bob was able to save me one move and I was able to stay in the main campground and not go to overflow. (Elec only) The other camp hosts that took over later were rude and evidently drunk all the time. Bottles were visible under their rig. The man also showed up one night in his pj's and very drunk. There were other complaints about them, and they were working on getting rid of them. The hookups and showers and laundry were fine. No cable which surprised me considering it was more than I had paid at other military campgrounds that had everything. WiFi is spotty at best. Overall, I enjoyed staying here, appreciated Bob and his wife inviting me to dinner and being exceptional camp hosts.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts