4.2 45
South Carolina 96539
Apr 13-20, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The pros: the campsites are a nice size with full hookups and they are level. We made our reservation 30 days in advance over the phone since there is no office or host in the campground. The office sent a couple to our door who told us we were in there site, also the office told them vagrants pulled in the campground all the time. There were several empty sites and these people thought we were just going to move. We had made a reservation and were given the site # we were in, the office had the dates wrong. Going by the day our credit card was processed we couldn't have made it on the dates they had down. Someone from the office called but never apologized for sending this couple to our door. I advised the office I didn't feel comfortable with these people in the site next to us and she said there was plenty of room for us to get along. These people ending up staying several sites down. We have no plans to ever go back to this campground. I generally try to give positive feedback for our stays, but our treatment here was not good.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or