South Carolina 135102
Drive By - April 2009
(Updated: May 20, 2009)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Was suppose to stay here for a month. Got to Charleston early so went to Short Stay then I was going to come here for a month. Like I said I WAS!!! Went by the day before we where to come in and found it to be a old mobile home park in the middle of the housing area. Lots of grass and very clean. My wife had to use the facility's so went over to the bath house / Laundry. That's when I met John the camp host. He introduced himself and I did the same. Then John started... "you got a dog" "you have to clean up after it" "you smoke" "do not throw your buts on the ground" "nothing on the grass" "no grills, no satellite dish nothing" So far all I have said to him was my name. Then he went on "Quite hours are at 22:00 and I mean 22:00" "I close the laundry room at 22:00 so if you have laundry in there you can not get it until morning" "And I will be helping you get in to your site" I felt like I did in the early days of my career standing in front of my CO getting a but chewing. But wait I haven't even done anything! I told him that we have camping for several years and we are very aware of the rules and normally leave the site better than we found it. He walked off. We went back to Short Stay and extended for a month. I lost one days rent but was worth the peace of mind.
PLEASE SEE MY COMMENTS IN THE FORM UNDER FOSTER CREEK
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or