Review Detail

4.5 91
Nov. 28, 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I enjoyed Camp Lejunes Onslow Beach it is by far the best beach I have been to for shark teeth and the shell collecting is ok too. For all you people that cry about the RV park area at the beach, get a lodge they are nice. Reserve one like 5 months in advance, I did in Feb and have one in June. I have been here many times and enjoyed every moment of this beach. I would collect shark teeth in the morning before the beach was full then at night I would shrimp and fish. Bottom line is you don't like this beach that means less to worry about come summer for the ones who do love this beach and have the privilege to use it like myself. You know what I mean it just amazes me that sometime no matter what you do you can never make some people happy I guess. But o well I like the place. So rent a lodge or one of the cabins on the surf you will love it there if you don't like fighting for space in the RV park I promise you that you wont be disappointed in the cabins. Latter y'all just felt like I had to say my peace about this beach it ain't a bad place.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or