4.0 188
New Mexico 152655
Apr 5 - Apr 15, 09
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We arrived 3 days after the new section was opened. Selected a site, dumped my air, lowed the jacks to level, extended the slide, hooked up to water and sewer, then plugged into the 50 amp electric. Should have plugged into the electric first, as there was no electricity. After all that we had to move to a site with good electric. (Problem with the transformer; it was fixed the next day). There's advantages to parking on thick gravel than dirt/grass when it rains. I had no problem with that. Sites are nice and wide, and would accommodate a picnic table nicely. The old section was full and the new section quickly filled up with people in overflow, probably because of the RV rally that came to town (that's why we were there; we moved to the rally grounds when it opened). I left for the better part of a day to take my motor home to a facility for work. I left my sewer hose attached, and placed a cone on my site. When I returned the sewer hose and all attachments were gone. One of their workers disposed of it. The park bought me a new outfit. I would go back for a short stay. For a longer stay I'd look for an off base campground at a cheaper price.

ST
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or