4.5 208
Nevada 195689
15 NOV 15 - 29 MAR 16
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We have staying at Desert Eagle RV Park for several years. They seem to continue to have a problem with reservations. Even if you reserve 6 months out, there is no guarantee you will get a spot in the regular spots and might end up in the “wagon wheels”. I am sure part of this is because the campground is so popular and some campers making reservations and not showing up. The regular parking spots are spacious, level and concrete. The WiFi, was better this year but I attribute that to us being right besides an antenna. There were still times it wasn't available or would kick you off line. Very aggravating when you are trying to handle communication (ie: bills). Most all of the staff are very personable. There are lots to do at the base, but you have to go across the street to the other side of the base. There is a local RV repair guy and RV wash that IMO does a super job. LP is available every Tuesday. A real complaint of mine is that this year some Command Staff IDIOT decided that anyone on a bicycle needs a helmet. Give me a break. I commend youngsters being required to wear one, but if I want my senile brains scattered on the sidewalk, it should be my decision! That being said, this is a fantastic place to be. Great weather, things to do in town, scenery and aircraft abound. We look forward to returning again. This is our favorite winter hiding place.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or