Featured
Nevada 64046
May 24, 2024
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

FYI: Check in has changed to Bldg. 393 which is just down the road from Bldg. 308. There is a decent size parking lot across the street but not sure how crowded it is normally since I was there Memorial Day weekend. $47 nightly fee includes FHU's, free laundry (2 washers/4 dryers) and free movie theatre (weekends only I think). Saw up to 4 movies posted during the Sat I was there. Everything seemed conveniently located to fam camp. Level pads surrounded by gravel and no shade to be found. No picnic tables at site but covered picnic area is part of bath house building. No diesel on base. Commissary was medium sized but well stocked. Didn't visit gym, bowling alley, or any eating establishments. Nice staff. Wasn't especially happy with sight 9 as I was far away from bathhouse/laundry and pointing in the wrong direction from the flow of traffic. Site 9 is close to dog run but also dumpster. Only maybe 5-6 others there during the weekend. Keycard access for laundry & bathrooms with drop box return if you leave when office is not open.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts