Featured
Nevada 62877
April 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have been coming to Fallon for years as a retiree. This time however, when I asked for a reservation I was refused. I had left Fallon in November 2018 to head south. When I tried to make a reservation in January 2019 for an arrival in April 2019, I was refused. The person on the phone said that the RV park was full, and being used by Base housing residents while new housing was being built. The RV park should now be called a mobile home park. When I came on base to see the RV park on April 10, 2019, I saw a Jayco park model there as well as several other trailers that were there when we left in November. One camper was a Geographical bachelor who will reside in the RV park for his whole tour of Duty at Fallon (3 years). There were 4 empty spaces in the park. Yet online the RV park is not available for even one day. In the last 6 years since we have been coming to Fallon, the park is getting more run down by the day. MWR used to care for the park, but now Navy Gateways does. No one seems to care about the park.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 12 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or