4.1 96
Oct1-8,2012
(Updated: October 10, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Ok, to start with, off the main street in old Bellevue there is NO Harlan Lewis access you MUST turn south onto Hancock through residential area 25mph with big rigs flying opposite direction all day long, tight fit when both are passing, down the hill around the corner and 35mph then 55mph but do not do it because as the speed limit sign arrives the left hand turn into the FAMCAMP is only a couple thousand feet down on the left, small sign and barely reflective unless you have your highbeams on or arrive during the day, careful going over the railroad tracks my Kardolly drug just abit, then a right and follow around, 15mph. Check-in was a breeze, WI-FI was great, showers are located at the boat house and electric combo locked to keep park users out, nice showers with awesome water pressure, private toilet and sink, heater in the bathroom also. The toilets in the middle of the park, well very open to nature and birds and bugs, no warmth for the bottom but covered and private, the spots are concrete and have water sewer and 30/50amp. Fishing at the lake requires base permit(boat house $6) and NE license $29 for three day, BX/Wal-Mart. Large/small mouth bass, walleye, perch always jumping around but had a hard time convincing them they need my bait. The toll bridge coming off the I-29 or going to is $1 per axle, very narrow I repeat VERY narrow, had one 18wheeler come across while I was and my Kardolly tapped the barrier, thank god the dump truck was nice and waited at the other end for me to get off the damn bridge. If you do not want this bridge then N I29-W I-80-S HWY 75- E HWY 370 to Hancock rd just after Franklin rd.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or