3.8 89
Mississippi 138038
September 12 -17, 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We had reservations at a privately owned park in Ocean Springs but cancelled them when we arrived and took a look at it. Very tight and junky. Called Keesler Famcamp and was told they had overflow available with water and electric. The site was on grass between two regular sites. There were two other units in overflow and I just figured that you go on a list and get the next available full hookup site. Not! The following morning the hostess told me its first come, first serve but you have to be physically on site in order to move to a full hookup site. I asked her if that meant that I would have to sit at the campground for 5 days and not go anywhere in order to be moved and she said "Yes". That is the only reason that I rated hospitality so low. Anyway, at about 9:00 a.m. I noticed a motorhome across from me moving and I quickly hooked up and moved and received no flak. Didn't seem a good system to me. Other than that and a couple of junky sites (motorhome with about a ton of boxes piled up outside and a travel trailer on cememt blocks)the campground was OK. If in the area we would try to get back into this Famcamp.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or