Massachusetts 93088
June 2013
(Updated: October 13, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Well, I agree with the comment from the active duty family that has been prejudiced against. I don't think hanscom famcamp runs beautifully because of ***** and ******, absolutely not! The camp after you check in is pretty much do it yourself, thank you. I don't see any of the retired people playing move your RV. If you want to play by the rules, that goes for all. Let us start with ***** renting out his extra trailer in the past seasons and of course had it set to rent again this year for $300 plus $600 for spot, I am pretty sure that is against Air Force rules as in regulations. ***** and ***** aren't babysitting anyone especially the stalker that was peeping daily at woman sunbathing. So, I am telling everyone beware of strange man white truck parked in the 50s spot, for more info ask *****, ***** or recent new retired personnel in office, watch your family! Everyone has equal rights ! The park is not just for retired. I have no intention of using my wheels to leave, don't have to, have right to be here. Place is great except fr rude unprofessional help. (Editors note: names removed).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
October 12, 2013
SO WHERE IS THE EDITING OF NAMES I SEE CHIP THERE AND YES IT IS A NICK NAME BUT EVERYONE KNOWS HIM BY THAT NAME
1 results - showing 1 - 1