4.0 62
Massachusetts 93276
September 9, 2023
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I had rather stayed in a GP medium in the middle of Fort Bragg in August. This place is not run by the AF. It is located outside of an inactive AF Base. Also it's located next to a flight line. Noise all hours of the day and night. We arrived afterhours only to find out our lot was not going to accommodate our rig. The trees were so low it would have scratched our paint before we could even get to our site. This place is not big rig friendly. The pictures lie. We requested a pull thru with full hookup and we got a backin with partial hookup. Contacted afterhours number and I had to send a texted and wait. She offered to move us the next day. Because we couldn't get our rig through the trees, she offered dry dock in a 2-acre lot until morning. We took it, and we worked on getting reservations at another campground. Many of the campers had grass growth under their campers, pluse many sites had permanent storage fixtures on their lots. This lead us to believe they were a lot of long-term renters. The bathrooms and bath house were dirty and moldy. The dump site was located next to basketball court, REALLY! We have stayed at many AF FAM Camps, but this was the worst ever. I do not recommend this palce to anyone.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or