4.2 85
Maryland 97398
Oct 5, 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I read the previous review and I agree the grass is cut and the dumpster was not over flowing. I was in site 23, a pull through for $38, and had great difficulty getting into my site and out of it because of tree limbs and branches that scraped the sides and roof of my coach. There was also what I believe a telephone junction box in my site, front right, by the road that was probably 40 inches tall. It showed signs of being hit by previous rigs. With a tree on the left side it made turning left interesting. The roadways also need tree limbs trimmed. Although on previous stays I was told that nobody stays longer than 30 days, on this visit I was told that there are a large number of folks that do. I was told they can stay six months, depart for a day and return for six more. This is a convenient stop for us on a Saturday, so we can get on a jump on the D.C. beltway early Sunday morning but I think $38 is too much to charge for a military campground, especially one that is not maintained properly, and does not have cable or wifi.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts