Louisiana 117430
April 7th to 28th, 2013
(Updated: April 12, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Pleasantly surprised at this new military campground. Right now the cottonwood trees are blooming and it looks like a light snowfall here this morning. The two seperate campgrounds are definitely what many other military campgrounds need and the long term or homestead campground is occupied by folks who are neat and tidy and not noisey. I have not heard children screaming or dogs barking or have seen an abundance of items stored outside their RV's and the campground looks filled to the max so someone keeps them on their toes to stay this way, very impressive. All amenities provided are of top quality and I expect it will stay that way as their written rules and regulations are provided when you arrive. Not sure why some larger RV's would have trouble backing in as we had no trouble with a 45' class A and we have the fence in front of us. I usually use my MiFi but tried the WiFi and wow it out performs my MiFi. The exchange and commissary are in walking distance and well stocked with just about anything you need. I mentioned the fact in the form about remembering to ask for military discount as you shop and eat and frolic in New Orleans as some are as high as 50% on food. This will be moved to the top of our list as "go to military campgrounds" and yes Kenny and all personnel we deal with are what customer service is all about.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or