3.1 25
30 June 2008
(Updated: August 04, 2008)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

My wife and I were on Fort Campbell yesterday and decided to check out the campgrounds. I was very surprised to find the campgrounds in a highly maintained condition. First: Eagles Rest: Was very clean, we did not get to check out the restrooms or bath house as we were not registered campers. $14/$11 per night W/E, with National Park and Federal Recreational Lands Pass. $350.00 per month. May 1-Sep 30, max of 30 days stay then must vacate for at least 48 hours to return. Oct 1-Apr 30, max of 60 days then must vacate for a least 48 hours to return. Fletcher's Fork: Listed $18/$15 per night with National Park and Federal Recreational Lands Pass for FHU 50 amp service, or $450.00 per month. May 1-Sep 30, max of 30 days stay then must vacate for at least 48 hours to return. Oct 1-Apr 30, max of 60 days then must vacate for a least 48 hours to return. Well mowed grass, all sites were clean and nice level concrete pads. There were no homesteaders. Again, we did not check out the bath house or restrooms as they have locks and we did not have the code for them. We completely forgot to check out the phone service but on next trip down, I will try to remember and see what AT&T has for a signal. Talked to one RVer and he stated it was very quiet with good TV reception, and seen plenty of deer. We then stopped by the new MWR main office and talked to the clerk, who was very friendly and gave us an information packet. The packet contained prices for the camp sites. Going back through gate #10, it isn't that far from the PX/commissary.

ADDED: Went back through on 8/4/08 to check cell phone service. Did not get signal except when we stood near the bath house, then we had plenty of signal there.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or