4.3 79
Kentucky 125319
July 28, 2023
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This was our 1st Fam Camp stay on the RV site. We have at&t cell service and had 4g most the time. This location is off the grid for sure so don't expect wifi or TV. We had a starlink satellite that we were able to watch some TV and use our phones. I could not work on the slow speeds however. This place offers everything but internet/cable. A busy hwy is next for so you can hear that when outside. The women's showers only have 2 stalls and one of those the shower head was broken and stall was full of grass in the drain. The other stall worked just fine but had to wait to use it. Cleanliness wasn't the best. They only have one dog park right in the sun with no shade. The dog park grass was way over grown. The dog poop bin was overflowing and probably hadn't been emptied in a month. Very upsetting to see this since they are strict with picking up after your dogs. If they'd clean and fix the bathrooms, toss the trash, and cut the grass I would of given a better review. Would only stay here again if I needed to do something on Fort Knox.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or