Review Detail

4.4 13
Oct 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Stayed in FampCamp II. Requested FamCamp I if became available when made reservation several weeks in advance. Told not available but scuttlebutt when speaking with other campers is that frequently there are unused FamCamp I sites available. We checked and noted the same. FampCamp II sites are close together and narrow paved pad. Is quiet with large grass area behind sites. Dump station located next to FampCamp II which was convenient. Sites in FampCamp I are long and wide pads with a bit more space between them. Did use the laundry in FamCamp I and worked fine. Attempted to connect to wi-fi available in FamCamp I but since I didn’t have the code wasn’t able to connect. Staff in Outdoor Rec not the most friendly or helpful, with exception of one young lady. Despite large display board at AFB entrance that masks required in all buildings, none of the Outdoor Rec staff and other customers had one on when checking in, I did. Uncertain of what the mission demand is at this base but during our several day stay noted how quiet it is, just not many folks around. The weekend was dead with very few shoppers at the Commissary and Exchange. We went for a bike ride around the base on Sunday afternoon and very few vehicles or people encountered, made for nice ride not worrying about traffic.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or