3.8 53
Idaho 69382
October 1, 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We arrived at about 1500 hours and after going through the visitor check-in for my wife (disabled vet, not retired) we drove our motorhome to our site. First thing we noticed was several sites looked like people full time living at this RV Park. Their sited were loaded with "stuff" that had been sitting outdoors for quite a while. As we approached our site there were 1 1/2 thick branches hanging down in front of our windshield and there was no way I could drive into my site, so I got on top of my motorhome and cut down 5-6 tree branches so I could enter our site. The whole time while I was on top of my motorhome I was being attacked by an infestation of flies. Once in the site I began hooking up our power, water and sewer...still being attacked by flies. The power pedestal was not providing power, checked it with a multimeter and sure enough, NO POWER. By now I was pretty pissed off...I called the phone numbers that were posted at the RV Park and they were disconnected, with no on site camp host, so we packed it all up and left and went to a local RV Park. I went back the next day top make a complaint and was refunded my fees.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
April 26, 2023
we had pretty much same experience in Jul 2021. there were 2 sites blocked - one with a panel truck and another had no electricity. people had run electrical cords across the road, for other RVs was the worst FamCamp we have ever been to and sounds like no improvement has been made.. We went further down and boondocked in the firing range parking lot.
1 results - showing 1 - 1