Florida 444010
November 2012
(Updated: November 18, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Let me start by saying that I have never had a better time in any RV park anywhere, civilian or military. Maybe it's just the type of people that are drawn to Key West or maybe that Key West makes everyone calm, happy and laid back. Everyone was friendly and happy to be spending another day in paradise. We were there before the mobs hit and rotation began so we enjoyed 2 weeks in a waterfront site. Met some great people and enjoyed watching sunset every night and then sitting out under the stars. At $23 per night this was an exceptional value. I only have one pretty significant complaint. The bathrooms and showers were disgustingly filthy. I was lucky enough to have my own onboard facilities but some of the smaller campers who had to use the showers told me that they cleaned them themselves before they used them each day. When I say filthy I mean that the same dirt on the floor and hair on the sink and the cobwebs in the toilet stalls that were there when I arrived were still there when I left. The toilet seats were broken and slid around when you sat down. I'm baffled by this since everyone in the office and the camp hosts were so friendly and efficient. Did they not notice this? Is everyone just used to this level of dirt? It's really sad.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts