4.1 80
Florida 156959
9-12 January 2012
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

G.G. left this review using the Directory software: - This is the second and last time we will visit this facility. We visited last June and it took 3 days to get my daughter's temporary pass. Nobody on base seemed to know how to accomplish it. They kept sending us to see other people. Thought we'd give it another try. This visit we called at 11 am and were told we would be in site 34 and it was empty and to come on out. We arrived about 1:30 and there was a motorhome parked in our site. Called the office and Katie said they had just come in. She would find out what was going on and call me back. Cell service is sporadic so I called back after 45 minutes. She had been unable to reach the owners of the motor home but told us to pull in site 5 in the old section until she could get our site cleared. An hour later I called again and was told the motorhome had been there several days, but would be gone by 4:30 - 5:00. Check out is suppose to be 11 am. We set up in site 5 and then moved to site 34 the next morning. Site was fine. One of the neighbors seemed to be homesteading: permanent wood steps and handrail; 6-8 large chairs outside; carpet on the grass the length of the trailer; two dogs, one of which was a huge German Shepard not on a leash that barked every time someone walked by; tiki torches, plants, wind chimes, etc. Observed several pet owners not cleaning up after the pets. Had to watch where you walked. This could be a very nice park, if there was more oversite and rules were enforced.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or