4.4 101
Oct -Nov 2011
(Updated: November 21, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is a nice campground. I was expecting it to be very tight based on previous comments, but we had no problem with our 41' class A with 4 slides. We had #18 which might be a little larger than some, but there were other large class A's there. It was spotless. The office personnel were very nice & helpful. Prices have gone up & there is no weekly rate now. My only complaint was all the sand burrs! We have a small dog & she was always getting them in her paws. I tried to keep her mostly on the street, but even there you'd find some strays. They need to put in some sod. They're in the process of building a new pool so things along the bay were loud & messy. However, the view is nice from the bay, no RV spots there tho, & you can't get into the water there. It is close to the Destin beaches, with plenty of choices, including a Military one where there were hardly any people. It has great rest rooms, showers & pavilions. You do have to pay $3 for parking. I would definitely go there again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts