Review Detail

4.5 114
5 Jun - 10 Jun, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Over priced mediocre. Sites are small and close together. You need to get a key from the office to use the laundry facilities. Location is great and base has everything you would need for an extended stay. Record keeping and reservation system outdated. Kept with pencil and paper, in this day and age?!?! Space we were assigned was occupied so we were assigned another space. Tried to extend a couple of days but was told the park was full even though there were over ten sites empty when we left. I am not sure the left hand knows what the right is doing.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 27, 2010
I am retired Navy and after reading some of the comments some RVers made about the reservation system and the likes, I am not too sure that I want to tow my 32-foot TT hundreds of miles just to find out that things are not too organized. The person in charge must have retired or getting ready to retired and we all know what happens next from experience. I watched many people retire or leave USN after their enlistments were up and boy! tons of messed had to be cleaned up by yours truly, especially in my profession - medical. Oh! my!
1 results - showing 1 - 1