Review Detail

4.2 74
Feb 6 - Mar 6, 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

N.L. left this review using the Directory software: We arrived here at the NSA at Panama City Beach, FL on 02/06/08 and will be staying a month. Price is $350 per month currently for Southside. This is the third time we have stayed here and all three times were on the Southside CG so my rating will reflect that only. I called for reservations apx. one month prior to arriving. I also requested the off-base (Southside) RV Park as our TT is 38 foot long and the on-base (Mainside) RV Park is too close for us to park. We would definitely stay here again. Lots to see and do. The great things about the Southside RV Park are: 1. It is gated with key entry only. (Very secure) 2. It is located on a quiet street. 3. It has free cable, wi-fi, laundry facilities. Very clean laundry, shower/bath rooms. 4. The campground is kept up very well. A pavilion with a fire-pit available for anyone to use (nice on a cool evening we found out). 5. You are met at your site by the campground host who is very helpful. Soon after the campground activity coordinator greets you with a packet of useful information for your stay. The not-so-great things about the Southside RV Park are: 1. You have to go on base to check in. This means hauling your 38 foot TT through the gates and around the streets on base. They need to move the off-base check in to the off-base CG. 2. No shade anywhere (although they do have some trees planted).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or