Delaware 121450
December 2021
(Updated: April 06, 2022)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Looks like the rate increase for BBTS has come to fruition. Pull-thru sites will experience a 33% increase; from $30/night to $40/night. Additionally, the RV sites (as well as has been the case, the trailers) will now be included in the lottery system. The attached pdf (above) spells all of this out in detail. Pay particular attention to the periods of non-availability. My past experience tells me that these dates aren't necessarily periods of military activity but times when the post has been used for various summer camps (civilian). On two times I've been there during these camping activities and once I was denied a spot due to the presence of campers. Looks like BBTS will now become an off-season destination for me. UPDATE...Despite being told to the contrary, the periods of non-availability apparently only apply to the rental trailers. The PDF Lottery document doesn't distinguish between the RV sites and the rental trailers. I think reinstituting the lottery procedures has been a learning experience.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or