4.5 156
Colorado 174398
Aug 11 - Sep 3, 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is our second time staying at Peregrine, this time in site 12 versus site 99. Arrival - During high season, if you haven't called ahead of time for a reservation, good luck. Make sure you pay attention to the 30-day stay cap for the high season. Tips - Driving north on I-25, take exit 150 to the South Entrance of the USAFA, it's easier than driving to the North Entrance; fewer round-bouts and construction. Driving south on I-25 do the same. Make sure to bring all of your registration and insurance documents for your rig into the office with you. By DoD, mask are required inside all DoD buildings so, give the Peregrine Pines folks a break and wear your mask without comment or voicing your personal opinions, they're only doing their job. Favorites - The trees, the location on the Academy, Manitou Springs, highway 24 and access to fishing and mountain towns, and the mountains. Negatives - While I love the sound of distant trains.....every night at 0330 gets a little old; granted, it was better at site 12 than site 99. Colorado Springs isn't quite the draw that it used to be. The rush hour traffic on I-25 is ridiculous, plan your arrival/departure accordingly.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or