3.8 89
California 164090
September 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Where do I begin? Water connections are either broken or are on their last days. Some sites the sewer is broken and unusable. Some sites the electricity is broken and unusable. Absolutely no wifi. Mosquitoes that are thick as thieves. Drunks everywhere. Vomit and feces smeared in the bathroom showers. Trash littering the beach. Dog crap is rarely picked up Dogs running off leash Police speeding through the campground, and driving the wrong way. Dogs left outside for many hours, barking Drunk drivers all over the place Very loud music being played after hours Manager is useless Homesteaders trying to find ways around the 30 day rule They need to shut this park down and fix it. This place has gone way downhill. If you stay here, don't say you weren't warned!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 5

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 02, 2017
my family have been coming to Pt Mugu for 10+ years and the park has steadily been in decline. They have been telling us for a number of years that they will be "overhauling" the park but I'll believe it when I see it.
If you haven't been here since, come back. The camp hosts that are here now Bob and Ruth are the best. They were there to greet us, Bob helped to park our RV and he has arranged for 2 potlucks to "honor" the vets and their guests. Bob has been the hardest working camp host I have ever seen. The park is the cleanest I have ever seen it. Cant speak to the showers but the laundry room was down to 1 washing machine. Ruth was on top of the issue and the repairs completed. The office staff is fantastic. I firmly believe that park went downhill due to the laziness of prior camp hosts but that is my opinion only.
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts