California 118135
November 2011
(Updated: November 11, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Unbelievable. This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a review. My parents have been motorhoming for years now. They bring the motorhome this way to visit my family (we live on base) at least twice a year for 6 years now. They did not have a good experience the first few times they visited. We just chalked it up to, "wow, Tony and Mary are two extremely anal people." Tony once told my father not to walk on the grass, because it BENDS THE BLADES! I thought he was joking, until I had the pleasure of dealing with him myself. He is an absolute nightmare; I am in utter shock that these two people are still running this camp! How does this happen? My parents have told me that campground managers are notoriously friendly and helpful and that this is truly the worst place they've ever stayed (over a span of 30 years). Instead of bringing the motorhome and spending a week with my family, they now come for 1 or 2 days and stay at our house, so that they don't have to deal with Tony or Mary. This could really be a nice little campground if 1 of 2 things happened...they get rid of Tony and Mary, or at least reprimand their ridiculous behaviors.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
February 03, 2012
Has anyone tried submitting a negative comment on ICE? Just wondering if the feedback system works. Here's the link for the Famcamp ICE: http://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?fa=card&s=536&sp=93172&dep=*DoD
Nrm
Nrm
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts