California 232412
July 27-28, 2011
(Updated: July 31, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have gone to these cottages for a few years now and have consistently watch the price go up, the cottages get changed every few years to make you think your getting something for your money, but it is a joke. This time when we went we could only get one cottage on the beach side the other was in the back 616B, cost $85.00 a night. What a dump! The back area was filled with trash all over the place, sand had not been ranked in who knows how long, my grandson went to open the back door and the door handle came off, tried to wash the dishes but had no soap, only one TV in the sitting area none in the bedroom, back table was filthy with sticky syrup all over it. Your neighbors are right out for everyone to see what everyone else it doing. The view, well you get to look at a lot of old fencing materials that have just been left there and the electrical equipment that they are trying to grow a plant around. And they have the nerve to charge $85.00! Next night we got to move into the $129.00 room. Whoopeee! The room was fine, but no coffee, and as you walked out the door you could smell the sewer, very nice. The prices for both rooms was ridiculous. First off the young military men and women cannot afford this and they need a place that they can get away with their families. Whose ever idea this was it stinks. Everyone is out to make a buck. And on top of that when did we start letting civilians use military services another joke, yes especially when their families and the ones who work in the offices save spaces for them that hard working military members deserve! I have no intentions of going back until the prices go down. A resort? Really......head to Oceanside or Carlsbad I bet you could get a "Real" resort for that kind of money!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 10 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or