California 118049
8 July 2011
(Updated: July 10, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Tony has been a host at this famcamp too long. He talked down to my wife and had I not kept control of my temper would have had a physical encounter. He should be fired, we have camped at many military rv parks and he made the visit a terrible day we want to forget. His fampcamp discriminates against pet owners who are taken to the worse sites in the camp, where he tells you how to park your rv to the point of being laughable. You must walk your pet in the middle of the street. The pet walk area is behind a dumpster and he tells you the Air Police may arrest you if you walk your pet further than the rear of the dumpster area. I think Tony has made the famcamp into the command he never had when he was on active duty. We planned a four day stay and left the next day. It is really to bad that the commander at Travis has not removed him and brought the famcamp up to the standards set by the Air Force Academy, and Mountain Home Air Force Base as examples where professional Courteous host' make you feel at home and treat you like a member of the armed force family. We plan on writing a letter to the base commander spelling out how we where treated during our recent visit and hope others will do the same so this terrible situation can be ended.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or