3.4 53
California 65244
Mar 18-31, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Not much has changed in the last year since I was here in 2009. The price of $25 a night was mandated by the regional command, and they did away with the weekly rate. Presently the CATV is not working, so they reduced the rate by $3 a night. I personally do not find it noisy. This time I am on site 9 where last year site 18. It was noisier as it is next to personnel parking lot, but more interesting to see all the activity. The trash is picked up once a week, but is left if the container is not full. Last year it was full every night, but this year four to five of the 18 sites are open each night. I guess the 70 degree weather in March helps me like the park in spite of the cost. I wanted to comment in ICE about their wash bay. It is in terrible shape and dirty with one bay closed. All equipment has been repaired wrong, if at all. But the only thing ICE allowed was to do with the Hospital. Also my 38 foot motor home will not fit in the bays, and can't wash it on site. All that being said, I will still stay here when in the area and it fits my schedule. Go Air Force.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or