3.7 34
California 101544
Dec 23rd, 2022 to Feb 1, 2023
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This was really a nice spot for us to enjoy the Christmas and New Year's break. The weather was nice, the park is really clean and we enjoyed the walking trails and wildlife. My only complaint is that the showers do not have any heat support (hot water, but no heater). So, if it's 45F outside, it's going to be 45F inside, too. I can only imagine that's going to be the same in summer when it's hot and humid. So, I would personally only return during the nice months when I know I won't have to leave my vehicle running outside to keep myself from freezing on the way back to the campsite. Otherwise, this was a really great stay for us. The dump station is easy to reach if you opt for a site without FHU, trash bins are available and never overflowing. Be careful about joggers/runners on this base as many of the service folk will be using the main streets to exercise. There are also quite a few restaurants on base that are easy to reach like McDonalds, Panda Express, Hibachi-san, Raising Cane's, etc.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or