3.4 49
California 72464
Nov 29 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Full time RV Snowbird West Coast oriented but never stopped at March ARB only driven past on Hwy 215 several times....this time decided to stop in for night thinking they were First Come First Serve but if full have overflow parking for several vehicles on mixed old asphalt /grass combination - so no issue. Pleasantly surprised by Courtesy of camp host Jerry who checked me in as paid Famcamp Office staffed only in mornings so all other check-in happens via camp host. There were Four open spots when I arrived unannounced about 3 in afternoon on Tuesday with S/W/E so I picked a back-in site 25 asphalt at Western edge of famcamp on asphalt parking lot. No issues - everything worked -but be prepared for a long sewer hose requirement to Rear of vehicle where parking lot services are located. Elected not to use sewer connection for single night opting instead to use regular dump station in morning before departure - worked fine no issues. SO HERE's THE GREAT THINGS - Free laundry brand new machines 3 Washers, 3 Dryers and Ultra CLEAN AS IS the locked Men's Restroom/Shower facilities. Nice small clean lounge with clean soft sofa and working TV/remote. AND ALSO NEW I'm told as last Apr 2022 RESERVATIONS via internet https://marchfss.com/famcamp just fill out the on-line Form submit it electronically and they'll get back to you!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or