3.8 89
California 164567
30 Sept-20 Oct 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is the last time we will stay at this campground until needed repairs are made to the RV park. During the last two days of our stay, there were issues with the sewer backing up at several closed RV sites. Sewage would back up in the morning and pour out onto the ground making a simply horrible mess (at several RV sites in my row). The first time this happened, I contacted the manager in the office as well as the campground host. They said maintenance would be called right away. The next morning the backup happened again and since the RV office was closed, we decided to just pack up and leave two days early. Maintenance never did show up. I did leave a message with the office why I was leaving early and did receive a call back later that day. I was refunded the last two days we stayed as well as the remaining two days because we left early. The location of this RV park is simply outstanding, the beach, wildlife and great weather. However, the money they currently charge for daily RV sites are way too expensive for the overall condition of the park. Next time we are in the area we will stay at another RV park and just drive here to have fun on the beach.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or