4.1 129
California 118132
Sep 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Hard to even give this camp a 1 star! Our stay was one of the worst in the military RV family camp across the US. First is hard to get a hold of someone over the phone, they blame short staff because Covid, however they manage to have a so called camp host to harass us during our stay. I recommend to post in the bulletin board information in regard of the camp host, site number, name and a phone number to contact him after hours. We were approach by this individual without any form of identification several times in the campground and we also found him in the MWR tickets and tours office. As a disable veteran traveling with my family I found this individual worthless, he wasn't a good resource or was emphatic with our situation. On our last day, we were hustling to leave but since I have medical conditions I was moving slow and instead of he offering me help he was putting more pressure on me to vacate the site. The camp is very outdated and need renovation ASAP, showers and restroom were nasty. Camp host seems like he is a permanent resident and MWR need to get rid of him as soon as possible.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or