4.0 75
California 102328
October 28, 2018 to November 5, 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This park has been given high ratings in the past which is hard to fully understand. First of all it is very expensive $40 a night. For this, the internet is almost useless, there is no cell coverage in the area. TV signals are very weak also, and there is no cable tv. Normally I just use my cell service to stream when in campgrounds like this, but the cell coverage for my provider (ATT) was too weak. The office says they are in a cell hole, so I suspect the same may be true for other carriers. The lawns are dead, the sprinkler system has been broken, and they say it's too expensive to fix. The facilities are clean, however much of the amenities (BBQ, washers, dryers) were broken. Access to the park is easy through the main gate, and there is diesel at the station right there are you leave. If they charged the typical fee of $10-20 a day, I could understand this; however at $40 a night I expect more. The park was only about 1/4 full at this time. Nonetheless, for the long term stays, they make you leave anyhow after 30 days. Wasn't a issue for me, but others there were complaining.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or