4.7 98
Arizona 153000
Feb 24-Apr24,2020
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

All published info on this website is correct. A few tidbits of additional info: you can get a POBox on post, $46 for 6 months. Daily fee published is correct however monthly rate is $550. May be cheaper to pay for a month. Park is closed to new arrivals but laundry & bathhouse remain open. The whole Post is “Covid’ed “. The Ft. Huachuca FB page has been best source for current info. RV Park office is the only MWR office currently manned. Hats off to camp grd hosts Dave & Anne and the AF RV Park MWR crew filling in for Brenda. Colleen, Emily, & Lisa have been great. This Covid “thing” is miserable but being here during the whole thing has been a blessing. What a fantastic facility & staff.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 12 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
April 24, 2020
I lived in this campground for a year back in 2008-2009. Camp Host at that time was Sharon Blakesley who has since passed on. It was wonderful even though I had to move every so often due to camp rules, it was not a problem. I was activated reserve component at the time and this camp only cost was $300 mth for total hookup. The only downside was the WiFi as it was very weak it seemed. I had many a great memory made socializing with the host and her friends. Good memories in Sierra Vista also. Planning on returning there this year but not sure exactly when.
1 results - showing 1 - 1