Alaska 51242
July 16 - 19, 2012
(Updated: July 20, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Located in a beautiful setting just north of downtown Seward; however, with no sewer hookups I rated Amenities/Facilities a 3. As stated, hookups are together so every other site is pull-in/back-in so your hookups are on the correct side. I was in the far line of sites from the office and Wi-Fi worked great in my RV. Freedom Fighters Lounge to the rear of the Main Deck opens for food at 17:00 with a limited menu. All staff were friendly and helpful. You are given a "hotel type" door card to access the laundry and showers. Therefore, you have to check out and your credit card is charged at check out. Prior to arriving I was able to book a 4 1/2 hour Resurrection Bay tour with about a 40% savings. A great tour by the way. Exit Glacier is a short drive (less than 10 miles) away. There is a Safeway grocery store and car wash a short distance from the resort heading south into Seward. The cabins look very nice and there is both bus and train service from Anchorage if someone wanted to stay in the cabins. Overall a good experience.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or