Go Big Blue!!!

More
12 years 2 months ago #9462 by Sarge3398
Replied by Sarge3398 on topic Re: Go Big Blue!!!
But Monkey...the BEST team did win the Super Bowl!! :laugh:

It was a great game though...right down to the wire. We'll never know if Gronkowski didn't have a bad ankle would he have been that one step faster to get the tipped ball at the end?

As much as I dislike him, Chris Collinsworth had the best remark of the whole game when he said "These two teams should play EVERY week!"

Oh well, as New England fans are saying this morning...spring training is only two weeks away! :S

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9469 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Go Big Blue!!!
Have lived in so many places, got a lot of home teams so always get to 'root for someone' in the playoffs ... although NE is my birth town so it sits at the top of the heap.

But, one thing, this was probably one of the best NFL playoff series in history. Some excellent games, including the big one.

But as long as the game is a good one, that's really all that matters. Hope you got a good laugh at the end John because "We'll be back!!"

And, who knows about "the Gronk" - injuries are a part of the game, so can't put the outcome on one athlete. But he is a great player, and will look forward to a fine career with him. He's fun to watch, as is Hernandez. A whole new type of offense emerging - two tight ends actually in the main receiving mix .. instead of just blocking.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9508 by skyking8
Replied by skyking8 on topic Re: Go Big Blue!!!

Sarge3398 wrote: You're a Cowturds fan Sky? I'm soooo sorry for you! :evil:

Sarge> You can't be as sorry for me as I am for me. :( I've decided that I'm switching my allegiance to the Texans since they can win with a 3rd string QB and the owner isn't a fathead.

And Monkey, where do I send the bill for putting my $$ on Brady?? :)

More
12 years 2 months ago #9513 by monkey44
Rick - Send it to Sarge - :) :)

More
12 years 2 months ago #9516 by Sarge3398
Replied by Sarge3398 on topic Re: Go Big Blue!!!
LOL...All donations gratefully accepted!

Depending on what happens during the off-season, I see Houston being right up there with the big boys. You can't go wrong with them Sky...especially since Jerry Jones will still own the Cowboys! :woohoo:

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

More
12 years 2 months ago #9520 by monkey44
Sarge, that's a "bill" Skyking is sending, not a donation ... Donations go direct to Monkey44 ... because he needs money for gas -

And right about Jerry Jones - Dallas will never get anywhere with Jones as the interferring owner ... He hasn't had a good coach since Jimmy Johnson.

And right - Houston might be tough next season ... but NE and Giants are not "one season' phenomenons and will remain the teams to beat every year as long as Coughlan and Belichick stick around.

I don't recall a Superbowl that had the same teams return two years in a row to play one another, but it might happen with these two. Lots of teams repeated, but never the same two ... hmmmm - could happen, but am not taking any bets.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds