Pretty lousy coachng in Seattle today!!

More
10 years 3 months ago #12516 by skyking8

monkey44 wrote: You guys deserve one another ... hahaha

Was gonna offer you a beer John, but I think I'll just drink it instead.

Don't bother worrying about the beer, John. He only has Boston Lager in the fridge. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #12517 by monkey44
Wrong again Rick - Only Dos Equis or Corona -- And Mexico has no team, so we can enjoy it no matter who plays.

Let's hope we see a couple good games tomorrow - the Championship games are usually better than the SB ...

More
10 years 3 months ago #12518 by Sarge3398

monkey44 wrote: Let's hope we see a couple good games tomorrow - the Championship games are usually better than the SB ...

Unless the Giants are playing the Patsies in the Super Bowl. Then we see a really great game....Brady peeing in his pants, Eli putting passes out there that make average receivers look like superstars, etc, etc. LOL

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

More
10 years 3 months ago #12519 by monkey44
Yeah - well, I happen to agree with you for once John. Eli is a good QB, in my opinion, better than his brother. But this brother hires a better PR company, name always in our faces, even on dumb commercials.

But John, even you can't believe any QB makes Brady pee pants ... that's really a stretch. But you're right about good games. Of course, when you turn the game on and open your eyes, you'll realize Tom Brady is playing in the game, not Eli manning. Maybe next time !! hehehe :) :)

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #12521 by monkey44
3rd Qtr and NE looks like a buncha sissies - you all much be laughing !! Johna nd Rick, seems like we're the only ones on football today.

So, never seen Belichick so out-coached, ever. Pretty unusual for him. Denver knew everything NE's doing on offense. Wonder if that has anything to do with Wes Welker bringing all that NE knowledge to Denver with him this year. It's almost like Denver has a guy right in the huddle with NE.

I know, evryone's gonnna say how great Mannning is again - I don't buy it -- Denver defense beat NE today, had nothing to do with Denver offense, although it looked like Denver offense knew all NE defense calls too ... must be nice to have a hot-line right into the play-makers ...

Monkey's gonna climb up in a tree and eat a banana - wait for next year. Will now root for SF all the way.

Three TD's in eleven minutes - NOPE, I don't think so - HA HA HA, I beat you to it. :)

ON EDIT: Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh - Seattle and Denver --- no more worthwhile football this season!!!
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by monkey44.

More
10 years 3 months ago #12538 by Sarge3398
Sorry it took so long to reply Bill, we've been trying to find someplace warm to hide for a couple of months! :(

BTW, I meant the Giants defense makes Brady pee his pants. They treat him like a red-headed stepchild and keep his butt bouncing up and down on the ground. He starts hearing footsteps and rushes his throws. Hell, any good defense will do that....that's why they say defense wins championships!

I don't know that Bellicheat was out-coached though. He's another graduate of the New York Giants school of coaching, along with John Fox of Denver. I think what happened was that Peyton is very familiar with the Patriots schemes and knew exactly what to do. He's like having another offensive coach on the field, and knows what he wants to do almost all the time, even with all that yapping and Omaha stuff (Eli has been doing the Omaha thing for years too...think they got it from Archie? :lol: )

Anyway, we're at Aviation Arbor in New Orleans until Sunday, then we're heading to Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio. It's been a pretty decent week (other than repairs to my truck....but that's another story) but the weather turned to crap today. There were even some snow flurries! We'll be in San Antonio Monday and staying a week.... hopefully the weather will get better.

See ya soon!

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds