3.6 41
Wisconsin 64525
August 4-7, 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is a large recreation area with lots of recreation activities. When we arrived, our site was still occupied, even though they were to check-out 2 hours earlier. After waiting for over an hour and they hadn't packed up yet, I insisted we be assigned a different RV site. The office staff was friendly, but not excited about me wanting a different site. I asked about the current rates, as I thought I was over-charged. I was. Even though they had me as being retired military, I was charged the public rate. They gave me a refund for the difference. Our stay here was nice. I can see this recreation area being very busy, with the water activities and being open to the public. Prices are way too high for weekends here. The public should pay more than just a $5 a night higher than military. Most of the roads in the camping loops need to be trimmed. Tree branches extended far into the road and are low (10' clearance). Scratched up the paint on my motor home. Once we got setup, we had a quiet and relaxing time.
Pine View Recreation Area
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or