4.4 133
Texas 141763
April 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have been here over the past few years and it seems like every time I come here that it gets worse.  This time there is a different breed of personnel staying here.  Some of them have this attitude that they can do any thing that they want to. Like driving the wrong way on one way streets, speeding (more than 10 mph), not trying to help keep things clean (like not flushing the toilet when finished), not closing the bathroom doors behind themselves, the laundry (this morning, it looked like some one dumped the trash all over the floor) and the pet area (they do not pick up after their pets, it is so bad that you have to tippy toe around so as not to step in dog doo doo).  The cleaning of the bathrooms are so so.  The shower curtains are way to short and some are not wide enough to close properly (like a narrow curtain is for a small narrow shower) which makes a mess on the floor outside the shower. They could do a much better job at it. The road noise is loud, but after being in other parks that are close to the road, it does not bother me to much. There are a lot of sites that looks like the people are set up to be permanent residents. Lot of clutter around their RV's.  This place could be one of the best military RV Parks in the system. The personnel who work here are very nice and friendly. I would have like to give it a higher rating but.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts