Featured
Oregon 166569
July 3, 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Unfortunately I am unable to review the camp itself, this is commentary on the reservation system. I called twice and left messages previously requesting a reservation. I did not get a return call. I decided to show up and see if they had any "Space A" slots. The two civilians manning the gate were extremely nice, but unable to help me. Apparently billeting goes home after hours and leaves the duties to the gate guard. He checked to see if I had a reservation, which of course I didn't. He could not tell me if there were any open slots. Upon telling them of my attempt to make a reservation but not getting a return call, one of the guards remarked to the other "We hear that a lot don't we? If she were military she would have been fired by now." This contractor apparently has a track record of poor customer service. If you can get in to the facility it is located in a nice area with access to the ocean and small towns along the coast.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 07, 2016
I am experiencing the same difficulty, have left 2 voice mail messages and tried emailing. The email given in the listing does not go thru. I'm trying to get a 1 night res for August 16.
July 09, 2017
In reply to an earlier comment

I'm experiencing the same thing trying to someone to return my call for a reservation. I finally resorted to sending a FB msg. Who passed my msg on and finally got a return call the same day to find out what I was trying to reserve wasn't available. I was told call back if I wanted another reservation of what was available. I did and didn't receive a call back. So once again I had send another FB msg. I got a return call within 2 hours, only to informed the system was down for making reservations and will get a call back tomorrow.

Camp Rilea
Facebook
Conversation Information
Facebook Page
https://facebook.com/camprileaorng/

327 people like this
Government Organization
SAT 9:33AM

Diane
Who do I contact for billeting for 9/16? I'm interested in the 2 room suite. Please contact me I have left a msg-but no return call yet.

Camp Rilea
I'm sorry to hear you have not received a reply. The Billeting Office can be reached at 503-836-4052. I will pass the word to contact you today.

Diane
Thank you

Camp Rilea
Of course!

Diane
9:50AM

I did receive all call back and said I'd call back to confirm something else that was available. As what I originally requested wasn't available. Again , haven't recieved another call back to the msg I left. I realize they are busy this time of year. Just wish they had email or online reservations. Again thank you for passing on this msg.

11:02AM
Camp Rilea

I'm sorry about that. I don't want to make excuses, but we are short staffed and in process of updating the phone tree so messages don't get lost. We will get back to you today. Thanks!

Diane

Thank you again so much. I kind figured this... especially this time of year receiving so many calls for reservations.

Seen by Camp Rilea at 2:14pm

2 results - showing 1 - 2