2.9 15
New Jersey 35553
March 25 - 30, 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Range 14 is a skeet and trap range with the RV sites located just in front of the range adjacent to the wooded area. If you enjoy waking up to sound of shotguns and enjoy the sound of shotguns throughout the day, this is the campground for you. We used the facilities in our rig so I can't speak to the restroom and shower facilities on Range 14 but they are not adjacent to the RV campground as they are about 100 yards or more down the skeet range. However, if they are maintained as well as the campground, I would avoid. While I was there the snow melt combined with rain had turned the campground into a muddy mess. On arrival I was astounded by the amount of rutting present on the campground spots. Maintenance of the area does not seem to be existent and unless serious changes are made, I would recommend avoiding Range 14. The only two positive aspects about the campground was it is provided with sewer connections the friendliness of the staff at JBMDL Outdoor Rec Office (although I cannot applaud their campground management ability). Cellphone coverage is adequate or less and WiFi is not provided, of course.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or