Review Detail

3.8 64
Dec 16, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Best place we have ever camped, but will stay here never again. They changed the reservation policy. You can only reserve a row, no longer can you base it on a site. So if you want to be towards the north quiet area, you might end up right next to the playground and stage. Maybe you want to be next to the bathrooms, can't ask for that. Was told......what if the last camper broke down and is still in the spot you've reserved, or what if they trashed the place. Ever hear about this thing called a Tow Truck, and as far as I know, it still is a military base, anyone trashing the place would have to answer for it. Besides that, it's a beach, all it takes is a rake to be clean in no time. Many times we have wanted to stay longer, and had to move to another spot. I guess I should have used the broke down excuse to extend the stay. For most people this may not be an issue, but for us, with our grandkids, being next to and within eye sight of the playground is priority number one. If I can't reserve an area, it would make our stay way less enjoyable. Darn it, we loved this place.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 11 4

Comments

To write a comment please register or