4.3 20
Alaska 51242
29 - 31 July 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Nicely located with clean restrooms and laundry rooms. Amenities are good but no full time eating facilities on campus. However, there are limited breakfast items in the morning and a bar/grill facility opens in the late afternoon with the usual fast food menu. Bought tickets and booked the 7.5 hours Kenai Fjords Tour with the Resort. It was awesome! Saw eagles, dolphins, whales broaching and glaciers up close and personal. The ship's captain turned off the engines and asked for silence in order to hear the glaciers squeak, groan, pop and go boom! Witnessed ice pieces calving and falling into the sea. The Resort RV sites need a little grading as they are on a hill and uneven. Most vehicles had to use leveling devices to settle their rigs. Only electric and water at each site. There is a dump station that is easily accessible. Only negative was the staff at check in. Young ladies who seemed to be doing you a favor instead of customer service. I haven't seen so much eye rolling since I told my teenagers Country and Western music is far superior to today's popular music. I humbly suggest training in customer relations for these young ladies.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts