All of Jim Creek's camping areas include a picnic table, fire ring and garbage can with the exception of the remote hike-in sites.
- Cub Camp consists of Cabins 1-4 situated in a small clearing. These cabins have electric lights and plug-ins, wood burning stoves and a porch swing and counter table on the porch.
- Coho Camp sits on the banks of Jim Creek and features sites 6-11 suitable for tent camping as well as Cabin 12, which is a small rustic cabin with Jim Creek on one side and little Jim Creek on the other.
- Coyote Camp also enjoys the sounds of Jim Creek with it's 10 tents sites and 5 cabins. The cabins in Coyote Camp are numbered 21 - 25 and feature electric lights, porch tables and swings and a full-size bed along with 2 bunks and a wood burning stove inside.
- Both Bear and Coyote group camps are located in the valley at the base of Wheeler Mountain. Each has a large picnic pavilion, BBQ grill, fire pit and enough space for day use of up to 100 people and overnight tenting for 75 people at each site. They are also a short walk to a large playground, volleyball courts and softball field.
- The Grouse Camp is the newest addition to Jim Creek. Featuring 9 two room cabins, the Grouse Camp is perfect for families with it's small playground, picnic pavilion and short trail to the shower house. Each cabin in this area has a full size bed, 2 bunks and a futon that folds down to an addition full size bed. They also feature wood stoves, electric lights and heat as well as a porch swing and counter top table.
- The Eagle's Rest RV Park consists of 16 sites all of which have water and at least 30 Amp power (several have 50 Amp power and sewer hookups, please call for details.)
Jim Creek also offers a wilderness lodge and two apartment style facilities. The lodge has 11 rooms and sleeps up to 50 people in family style suites. Individual rooms can be rented during the summer months, or the entire lodge can be rented year round. Full lodge rentals includes the use of the dining room and galley style kitchen which is great for family, church or command gatherings. The Bear Den is a one bedroom apartment style lodging. With private bathroom, kitchen, small sitting area and air conditioning. The Bobcat Den is a two room apartment style lodging. It has a queen bed in the master bedroom and 3 single beds in the second bedroom. Additional features include a full kitchen with dishwasher as well as a bathroom with private washer and dryer for clothes. Internet Access: There is no internet access at Jim Creek and cell phone reception can be intermittent. We are truly a Wilderness Recreation Area.