3.8 156
May 15 to May 30, 2007
(Updated: May 26, 2007)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This park is very clean and very quiet considering it is close to the flightline (maybe just lucky during our time. The spaces are large and easy to access. My main problem was the ability to get on the internet with any comfort. A dial up line is located inside a very small laundry room. Noisy, uncomfortable, no privacy. At the same time there is an office that is closed most of the time that is huge with plenty enough room for a lounge, telephone line and a tv set. Why not make it available to campers by way of a cypher lock of some type? That addition along with wifi hookup would elevate all my rating s to a five. The Aviation museum is a must, informative, impressive and very emotional (We found it easier to absorb by taking three visits of about 2 to 3 hours each). It is about 10 miles from the campsite. BX, Com, Library etc are about 7 miles from the campsite. Not too convenient but I personally preferred the quiet remote setting while camping. Campsite is also adjacent to a nice lake that offers fishing. If you like to walk, run or bike you will love the endless amount of paved level roads with little or no traffic.
JC
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or