4.2 93
Louisiana 101304
8-11 May 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

WOW, the management desreves a big BRAVO ZULU, they were fantastic. The campground was full when we arrived, after 1700. Instead of them closing up and going home, they put us in overflow for about an hour until a plan could be put in action. They moved a rental trailer off a site and pulled us in. Then the remainder 5 rvers that followed us in got taken care of first thing the next morning. Great staff and super clean facilities. The only issue we had was with the campground host in site #1, I like to drink to, but this guy started each day at 0700 popping tops and didn't stop till the wee hours of the night. Then I found out he was nozing around our rig when we were at the airshow, seems he thought my OLD fresh water hose was his new one he had left out. He stopped us and asked us why we took his water hose, he was to drunk to even talk to, so Monday it will get resovled with the management. Other than that... IT WAS a great three days. Use exit #23 off I-20 and take Industrial Blvd right into the base.
P
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts