Florida 207088
14 Dec 2012
(Updated: January 05, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed for just one night and was pleasantly surprised at the changes since we last visited two years ago. There were no standard sites available for us but once we saw how they have improved the overflow area, we had absolutely no issues staying there. As others have already pointed out, the pistol range is gone, another nice surprise. The tent camping area has been cleaned out of all brush and trees have been trimmed up. Restrooms were the same as our last visit there, its not 'hospital clean' but it certainly wasn't filthy. The only issue I can see they are going to have is that the overflow area was hastily paved. I dont know if it is a low grade of asphalt, laid to thin, or needed some extra rolling; it was certainly brittle. For being there one night, our 8x12 inch wood blocks we put under out stabilizers and tongue jack sank into the asphalt about an inch. Like I said, we were there for one night and it wasn't exceptionally warm. Overall a great place to stay. Will certainly do it again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or